Author: Tracey Martin
Genre: YA Contemporary
Published: October 24th, 2016
Age Recommendation: 14+
Formats Available: PDF
~ Synopsis ~
Sometimes when you lose control, you find yourself.
It took ten seconds for Gabrielle to skid on black ice. Ten seconds to wreck her car and her back. Ten seconds to ruin her Olympic dreams.
Ten seconds to kill her younger sister.
Eight months later, Gabrielle’s haunted by guilt, dependent on drugs to numb her pain and alcohol to numb her brain. Then Erik Tennyson crashes into her. Soon Gabrielle’s immersed in the ghostly legend surrounding the Tennyson orchard, convinced that her sister is linked to its mysterious origins. If she can just discover the truth, maybe she can put her sister’s spirit to rest.
But as Gabrielle grows closer to Erik, her world skids out of control once more. Instead of appeasing the dead, she starts to do the one thing she fears the most: she remembers how to live.
~ About the Author ~
Tracey Martin wanted to be an astronaut, a doctor, and an actor, possibly all at once. Instead, she studied psychology, and that led her to have an epiphany–imaginary people are way more fun than real ones. And so she became a writer.
She likes her coffee simple, her music epic, and her movies to contain explosions. A city girl at heart, she doesn’t understand how she and her husband ended up living in New Hampshire, but writing keeps her off the mean, small town streets.
By submitting a review request, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
– Signing up does not guarantee you will receive a review copy.
– To read and review the book within 6 weeks of receiving the book.
– If accepted, you are required to post your honest review to Amazon and send us the direct link. We encourage you to post your review to other sites, including but not limited to, your blog, Goodreads, Barnes & Nobles, Booklikes, Smashwords, LibraryThing, Shelfari, etc.
– Each reader will be allowed only one book at a time. After we receive the link to your review, you may request a new book. This is to help prevent readers from receiving a free copy of the book but not posting a review.
– Your email will be used only to provide you with a review copy and will never be shared with the author and/or publisher
Have you received and read this book through our Review Library? Be sure to fill out and submit THIS FORM to provide us with the link to your review so that you will be eligible to receive more books! You’re welcome to email us the link if you’d prefer.