Thank you for choosing Juniper Grove Book Solutions (known as JGBS from here on out in these terms and conditions) for your promotional needs. I look forward to working with you! Please take a moment to read over the following terms and conditions. Sending in payment for any of the services I offer means that you have read, agree, and accept all of the following:
- I require at least four weeks minimum before any events can take place. This allows for proper organization, graphics to be created, hosts to be acquired, time for hosts to read and review the book (if applicable), posts to be formatted, etc. If scheduling an event that does not require addition materials such as interviews, guest posts, and/or book reviews, then I only require three weeks minimum prep time. If not enough time is allotted to plan an event, it not only adds stress for everyone involved but may reflect negatively on the results of your event.
- In addition, I only schedule a certain number of events during the same time frame so that they don’t overshadow each other. Sure, I could herd you through my company like cattle but I prefer to give you and your book my proper attention so that you get the best results possible. All events are scheduled on a first-come, first-serve basis so if there are already some events scheduled during the minimum time frame, it may require more time before your event can take place.
- I accept payment via PayPal in USD currency only! All payments are non-refundable for any reason due to the work that goes in to preparing for the event.
- All giveaways are tour wide. This means that a Rafflecopter widget is created on your behalf and all winners are selected at random. I have found that this is easiest for everyone involved because it can sometimes take longer if having to wait on individual bloggers to send in winning information. JGBS contacts all winners via email and gives them 48 hours to claim their prize. If not claimed within the allotted time, the prize is forfeited and a new winner is selected.
- You, or your publisher if applicable, are responsible for fulfilling all giveaway prizes and costs associated with said giveaway (such as shipping) unless previously arranged. Please send all prizes out in a timely manner.
- Once your event has been added to the JGBS website and announced to the tour hosts, no major changes can be made. Major changes include changing which book you are promoting with your event, the dates the event is to take place, and/or type of event. Minor changes may be able to be made up until a certain point such as giveaway prizes, if applicable.
- If you purchased an event that has book reviews, please note that all of my hosts are asked to provide an honest review. This means that you may receive either a positive or a negative review depending on each individual host’s opinion of your book. I do not ask my hosts to post only positive reviews because negative reviews are just as important as positive ones, especially since it was brought to light that authors (and some promotion companies) pay their hosts for positive reviews. Should the review be negative, it is up to the host’s sole discretion whether they will post it during the event or wait until afterwards. In addition, my hosts are also asked to post their reviews on sites like Amazon and/or GoodReads but I cannot guarantee that they will do so.
- Despite my best efforts, there may be some unforeseen circumstances that prevent a host from posting as scheduled. Technical difficulties, illness, life, or emergency situations affect us all at one time or another. In addition, my hosts are located worldwide and so posts will be going up at various times even though I encourage them to operate as per the EST time zone. I am not responsible and cannot be held liable for missing posts. I always try to schedule extra stops just in case so you always get the minimum number of spots in your package.
- Please note: There may come a time when I, Jaidis Shaw, may be unreachable for short periods of time as I have epilepsy and trigeminal neuralgia. I have no way of knowing when an episode will occur and so I have done my best to put safeguards in place to make sure that things will still run as smoothly as possible should I become absent due to my epilepsy. Please rest assured that checking in with JGBS events is my first priority and you will be notified should this occur.
- All of the above information, in addition to my services and prices, are subject to change at any time without prior notice.
- If having graphics made by EM Graphic Designs or any other contracted person(s), JGBS is not liable for any mishap that may occur. JGBS receives a small portion of monies from all graphic work that is outsourced but the majority goes to the designer.
If you have any questions about the above terms and conditions, please contact me prior to paying for a service I offer. Thank you!