Title: Charm School After Dark: Lesson 1
Author: Lynn Carmer
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Published: March 30th, 2015
Content Warning: Sexual content
Age Recommendation: 18+
Formats Available: Mobi, ePub
~ Synopsis ~
Pass the wine, please.
Caelen Calvo has three meddling sisters, an employment problem, a married ex-boyfriend, and a massive headache from all the drama. Her only hope of redemption comes in the form of Ms. Belle’s Charm School that she and her sisters have recently inherited. The problem? The real money comes, not from the daytime classes on manners and etiquette, but from naughty evening classes that each sister must now teach.
Caelen draws the short straw. The first topic on the charm school’s roster is oral pleasure. Caelen has four short days to research advanced techniques like The Corn on the Cob and The Twist and Twirl . . . plus prep the charm school for a party and – oh yeah – find a man willing to be her temporary guinea pig.
Dare Lagos has been in love with Caelen since middle school. The boxer-turned-firefighter has always fought for what he wants, professionally. The battle for Caelen’s heart will be no different. Doesn’t matter that they used to bicker endlessly, back in the day. Doesn’t matter that he has a cheating ex-wife, who gave him serious trust issues. And it shouldn’t matter that he’s been suspended from his job as a Hotshot, because he may have over-reacted when his ex-wife’s Boy Toy was assigned to his station. Nope. None of that matters except the taste of her smart mouth, the feel of her smooth skin, and the scent of her sultry perfume surrounding him. He wants Caelen Calvo, and he’s going to make sure that the only name on her short-list is his.
Note: Intended for readers 18+. The story contains hilarious (and sometimes explicit) sex scenes, but they are always in good fun! No characters were harmed in the making of this novel.
~ About the Author ~
Lynn Carmer is a talker, a writer, a reader, a teacher, a procrastinator, an avid fan of all things “reality,” and a devourer of all things “sweet.” She has lived on both coasts and everywhere in between. All the crazy characters that live inside her head have now broken free and are running amok. The result? Quite a few steamy and funny romance novels. She has dabbled in a few different genres. Think sexy gargoyles turned to stone; star-crossed lovers living on the planet of fire and ice; and hilarious contemporaries that reference pop culture and quite a few ’80s and ’90s movies and music.
Here’s to hunky heroes and hot-blooded heroines!
By submitting a review request, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
– Signing up does not guarantee you will receive a review copy.
– To read and review the book within 6 weeks of receiving the book.
– If accepted, you are required to post your honest review to Amazon and send us the direct link. We encourage you to post your review to other sites, including but not limited to, your blog, Goodreads, Barnes & Nobles, Booklikes, Smashwords, LibraryThing, Shelfari, etc.
– Each reader will be allowed only one book at a time. After we receive the link to your review, you may request a new book. This is to help prevent readers from receiving a free copy of the book but not posting a review.
– Your email will be used only to provide you with a review copy and will never be shared with the author and/or publisher
Have you received and read this book through our Review Library? Be sure to fill out and submit THIS FORM to provide us with the link to your review so that you will be eligible to receive more books! You’re welcome to email us the link if you’d prefer.