Title: Courage in the Kiss
Author: Elaine White
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Published: December 6th, 2015
Publisher: Simply Sexy Reads
Content Warning: Graphic language, explicit sex, and adult situations
Age Restriction: 18+
Formats Available: PDF
~ Synopsis ~
Hadley has been a member of the Williams household her whole life; she’s practically one of the family. Younger son, Micah, is her best friend who knows all of her secrets … particularly her secret crush for his brother, Maxx. Although Hadley accepts that he doesn’t return the feeling, shock rocks her stable world and threatens to expose her secret. With her world turned upside down, Hadley must make a choice: tell Maxx the truth or move on with her life. No matter what she chooses, the biggest question of her life dangles before her eyes: Can she stick to her moral compass and remain a dreamer, even if that means she’ll be alone? Or will Maxx and his natural charm have her in the palm of his hand, compromising everything she’s ever held dear?
~ About the Author ~
Elaine White was born and raised in the small town of Haddington, Scotland. She began writing from an early age, experiment with various writing styles. Fighting cancer in her early teens taught her that life is short and dreams should be pursued. Now, she finds inspiration everywhere, which has led to numerous novels and series in any genre that can involve romance. Elaine currently lives at home in Scotland with her parents and a pack of wolves cleverly disguised as one standard poodle. She is a full-time writer.
By submitting a review request, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
– Signing up does not guarantee you will receive a review copy.
– To read and review the book within 6 weeks of receiving the book.
– If accepted, you are required to post your honest review to Amazon and send us the direct link. We encourage you to post your review to other sites, including but not limited to, your blog, Goodreads, Barnes & Nobles, Booklikes, Smashwords, LibraryThing, Shelfari, etc.
– Each reader will be allowed only one book at a time. After we receive the link to your review, you may request a new book. This is to help prevent readers from receiving a free copy of the book but not posting a review.
– Your email will be used only to provide you with a review copy and will never be shared with the author and/or publisher
Have you received and read this book through our Review Library? Be sure to fill out and submit THIS FORM to provide us with the link to your review so that you will be eligible to receive more books! You’re welcome to email us the link if you’d prefer.