Up for Review: Draw the Brisbane Line by P.A. Fenton
Title: Draw the Brisbane Line
Author: P.A. Fenton
Genre: Comedy, Adventure, Crime
Published: August 22nd, 2015
Content Warning: Mild Violence
Age Recommendation: 16+
Formats Available: Mobi, ePub, PDF
~ Synopsis ~
A strong gust of wind blows a suicide-attempt onto Dave Holden’s balcony. That’s where it begins. Australia is sliding towards economic and social collapse, and the race is on to exploit the chaos.
Dave embarks on a mission to reach his twin brother Tom, a political outcast with a plan. Jenny Lucas, rising Hollywood star and half of the Holden-Lucas power couple, flees Queensland as both bush fires and looting spread southwards. In the midst of the madness is Epoch, an opportunist who stokes the flames with random acts of destruction and targeted tweets.
DRAW THE BRISBANE LINE is a dark, funny, pre-apocalyptic adventure.
~ About the Author ~
Paul Fenton is the author of the dark comedy novels Draw the Brisbane Line, Punchline, Cellar Door, Natural Deselection, and the novella The Spanner. He currently lives in Sydney with his wife and two children.
By submitting a review request, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
– Signing up does not guarantee you will receive a review copy.
– To read and review the book within 6 weeks of receiving the book.
– If accepted, you are required to post your honest review to Amazon and send us the direct link. We encourage you to post your review to other sites, including but not limited to, your blog, Goodreads, Barnes & Nobles, Booklikes, Smashwords, LibraryThing, Shelfari, etc.
– Each reader will be allowed only one book at a time. After we receive the link to your review, you may request a new book. This is to help prevent readers from receiving a free copy of the book but not posting a review.
– Your email will be used only to provide you with a review copy and will never be shared with the author and/or publisher
Have you received and read this book through our Review Library? Be sure to fill out and submit THIS FORM to provide us with the link to your review so that you will be eligible to receive more books! You’re welcome to email us the link if you’d prefer.