Up for Review: The Brevity of Twit by K.D. Rose
Title: The Brevity of Twit
Author: K.D. Rose
Genre: Humor, Poetry
Published: May 21st, 2015
Publisher: Three Worlds Press
Formats Availale: Mobi, ePub, PDF
~ Synopsis ~
A witty walk through the minefield of tweeting, twitter, and the many uses we have socially for it. Take a trip through trending topics, get stuck in writerhell, and marvel at the ability to make jokes out of current events. From serious poetry to a scandalous take on improper grammar, this fast paced take on the brevity of chatting in 140 characters or less will have you falling in love with tweeting all over again. Geeky, writerly, humorous for everybody.
~ About the Author ~
K.D. Rose is a poet and author who currently has published “Heavy Bags of Soul,” “Inside Sorrow,” “I AM,” “Erasing: Shadows,” “Anger’s Children,” “A Taste for Mystery,” and her new release, the witty “The Brevity of Twit”.
Her poetry has been published in Candlelit Journal, the Voices Project, and showcased in the Tophat Raven Art and Literary Magazine. K.D.’s book, Inside Sorrow won the Readers Favorite 2013 international Silver Medal for Poetry.
K.D. has an eclectic mind and loves language, physics, philosophy, photography, design, art, writing, symbolism, semiotics, spirituality, and Dr. Who. KD Rose is an avid supporter of music, the arts, cutting edge science, technology, and creativity in all forms.
Learn more on her website: http://authorkdrose.com
By submitting a review request, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
– Signing up does not guarantee you will receive a review copy.
– To read and review the book within 6 weeks of receiving the book.
– If accepted, you are required to post your honest review to Amazon and send us the direct link. We encourage you to post your review to other sites, including but not limited to, your blog, Goodreads, Barnes & Nobles, Booklikes, Smashwords, LibraryThing, Shelfari, etc.
– Each reader will be allowed only one book at a time. After we receive the link to your review, you may request a new book. This is to help prevent readers from receiving a free copy of the book but not posting a review.
– Your email will be used only to provide you with a review copy and will never be shared with the author and/or publisher
Have you received and read this book through our Review Library? Be sure to fill out and submit THIS FORM to provide us with the link to your review so that you will be eligible to receive more books! You’re welcome to email us the link if you’d prefer.