Up for Review: The Seer’s Daughter by Athena Daniels
Title: The Seer’s Daughter
Series: Beyond the Grave Series #1
Author: Athena Daniels
Genre: Romantic Thriller
Published: September 11th, 2015
Publisher: Sunset Coast Publishing
Content Warning: Sexual content
Age Recommendation: 18+
Formats Available: Mobi, PDF
~ Synopsis ~
To save her, he must let go of everything he ever believed.
Upon returning to her hometown for her grandmother’s funeral, Sage Matthews is terrorized by a series of strange events that unfold in her childhood home. Sage dismisses each eerie occurrence as a by-product of her overwrought emotional state, until it becomes chillingly clear that something not of this world is desperate to get a message—or is it a warning?—through to her…
Detective Sergeant Ethan Blade comes to Cryton, South Australia, to catch a serial killer; three unsolved murders are tarnishing his stellar career. When Ethan meets Sage—the latest victim’s beautiful granddaughter—his attraction to her is explosive and inconvenient. He knows she’s not crazy, but Sage’s theory about the threat looming in town is unbelievable.
With the handsome detective rejecting her ideas, Sage embarks on the supernatural journey that her grandmother started. What she discovers shatters everything Sage ever knew about herself—and who she really is.
Ethan’s routine case quickly turns personal when he discovers Sage is the killer’s next target. For her, he’ll break all the rules and cross every line. But how can he protect Sage from an evil he cannot even conceive of?
~ About the Author ~
Athena Daniels lives on the northern beaches of sunny Western Australia where she writes romantic suspense, romantic thrillers and erotic suspense.
Athena is the author of DESPERATE and THE SEER’S DAUGHTER, Book One, Beyond the Grave Series. Book Two, THE ALCHEMIST’S SON is scheduled for release August 2016.
Athena has a natural curiosity with the ‘more’ there is in life, a theme you’ll notice reflected throughout Athena’s work. She holds several qualifications in Metaphysics, and Natural Therapies and is a NLP practitioner, life coach, and Feng Shui Specialist.
Athena loves to hear from readers, and is active on social media. You can also contact Athena direct through her email and website. www.athenadaniels.com
By submitting a review request, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
– Signing up does not guarantee you will receive a review copy.
– To read and review the book within 6 weeks of receiving the book.
– If accepted, you are required to post your honest review to Amazon and send us the direct link. We encourage you to post your review to other sites, including but not limited to, your blog, Goodreads, Barnes & Nobles, Booklikes, Smashwords, LibraryThing, Shelfari, etc.
– Each reader will be allowed only one book at a time. After we receive the link to your review, you may request a new book. This is to help prevent readers from receiving a free copy of the book but not posting a review.
– Your email will be used only to provide you with a review copy and will never be shared with the author and/or publisher
Have you received and read this book through our Review Library? Be sure to fill out and submit THIS FORM to provide us with the link to your review so that you will be eligible to receive more books! You’re welcome to email us the link if you’d prefer.