Title: Keeper’s Challenge
Series: Tales of a Keeper, Book 1
Author: Sabina Bundgaard
Genre: Paranormal, Dark Fantasy
Published: September 23rd, 2015
Age Recommendation: 13+
Formats Available: PDF
~ Synopsis ~
I am the Keeper of the covens book, but have no magical powers.
I have always walked my own way and am proud of what I’ve done. My beloved bookstore is my safe haven.
Now trouble is brewing in the magical world. Three Keepers have been brutally murdered, their books missing.
Now it is after me and my book.
Teaming up with agents Vladimir Stanislav and Jake Levis is my only chance at surviving.
My name is Anna Carringthon, and I am the Keeper of the Invicto. I will protect it to my death.
~ About the Author ~
Sabina Bundgaard lives in Denmark with her husband and their two children. By day she races around the countryside, delivering mail and packages to people. By night… Well, that’s a different story.
While drinking one of her many flavors of tea, she delves into the mysterious realms of her imagination. Writing about everything from Elves and Dragons to Romance and Erotica, she tries her wings to see where they will take her. Her favorite past time when not writing is reading, making jewelry and speaking to her friends all over the world, celebrating their victories and happy times.
By submitting a review request, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
– Signing up does not guarantee you will receive a review copy.
– To read and review the book within 6 weeks of receiving the book.
– If accepted, you are required to post your honest review to Amazon and send us the direct link. We encourage you to post your review to other sites, including but not limited to, your blog, Goodreads, Barnes & Nobles, Booklikes, Smashwords, LibraryThing, Shelfari, etc.
– Each reader will be allowed only one book at a time. After we receive the link to your review, you may request a new book. This is to help prevent readers from receiving a free copy of the book but not posting a review.
– Your email will be used only to provide you with a review copy and will never be shared with the author and/or publisher
Have you received and read this book through our Review Library? Be sure to fill out and submit THIS FORM to provide us with the link to your review so that you will be eligible to receive more books! You’re welcome to email us the link if you’d prefer.