Up for Review: Fateful Waters by J.M. Anton
Title: Fateful Waters
Series: Troubles in Love-Land Book One
Author: J.M. Anton
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Published: May 2015
Publisher: Half Appy Press
Age Recommendation: 18+
Formats Available: Mobi, ePub, PDF
~ Synopsis ~
Do you ever wonder why some people avoid the online match services? Find out what happened to Melinda Potter when she travels half way across the country to meet her match.
Fateful Waters is the first book in the “Troubles in Love-Land series. Lexie is coerced into traveling with Melinda to meet her online Romeo. She turns up missing after a flash flood nearly claims her life. One mishap after another plague the two long time friends when they end up in the Texas Panhandle thousands of miles from their Ohio homes. Lexie battles several advisories and her attraction to a tall dark cowboy as she tries to extricate Melinda and herself from the clutches of the drought stricken panhandle.
~ About the Author ~
Ms. Anton is busy at work on the third and forth books of the “Troubles in Love-Land Series. Look for “Firestorms of the Heart.” To be released by Jan. of 2016. “A Second Chance” will be released in March of 2016.
Don’t overlook J. M. Anton’s adult novel “Wind River Refuge. This Mystery/Thriller with a paranormal twist and an unusual love story won the “Indie Next Generation Book Award” for the Romance Category.
Keep your eyes on your favorite E-book outlet for “Cassandra: Night Shades,” due October of 2015. Paperback release target is January 31.2016.
Follow the authors writing blog for new releases, short stories, contests, and book signing or speaking events.
Website | Janton’s Square Market Place | AuthorGraph | Smashwords | Blog
By submitting a review request, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
– Signing up does not guarantee you will receive a review copy.
– To read and review the book within 6 weeks of receiving the book.
– If accepted, you are required to post your honest review to Amazon and send us the direct link. We encourage you to post your review to other sites, including but not limited to, your blog, Goodreads, Barnes & Nobles, Booklikes, Smashwords, LibraryThing, Shelfari, etc.
– Each reader will be allowed only one book at a time. After we receive the link to your review, you may request a new book. This is to help prevent readers from receiving a free copy of the book but not posting a review.
– Your email will be used only to provide you with a review copy and will never be shared with the author and/or publisher
Have you received and read this book through our Review Library? Be sure to fill out and submit THIS FORM to provide us with the link to your review so that you will be eligible to receive more books! You’re welcome to email us the link if you’d prefer.