Up for Review: How to Give Up by Shannon Medisky
Title: How to Give Up: How (Exactly) to Let Go and Let God
Author: Shannon Medisky
Published: July 1, 2016
Publisher: Grace to Grow On Ministries
Genre: Christian, Personal Growth
Formats Available: Mobi, PDF
~ Synopsis ~
Looking for the easy yoke Jesus promised?
Claim it by giving up.
Keep reading to learn (exactly) how.
We crave control. That’s been part of our nature ever since Eve first reached out for the forbidden fruit. But if we truly want to rest in God’s peace, then we must purpose to let go and let God.
If you’re looking for real help on how (exactly) to find true, lasting results, keep reading. Inside this book, you’ll discover specific, step-by-step ways you can begin to let go of the control you never had in the first place. In short, you’ll learn how to let God do His job so you can do yours—rest in Him.
You can learn more at Grace To Grow On.
~ About the Author ~
“Shannon’s writing is infused with an abiding passion, a marked sensitivity to the needs of her readers and a tangible wisdom gleaned from real life experience,” Danielle D.
Shannon Medisky is a leading expert in struggling with stress, screwing up and seeking God in the midst of it all. Sometimes funny but always real, Shannon’s writing is infused with practical ideas designed to help others create positive, real change in their daily lives.
Shannon’s articles, insights and ideas have been featured in Exceptional Parents, Adoptive Families, Hybrid Mom, Mothering and Focus on the Family’s Thriving Family. For the past seven years, Shannon’s also worked as contributing writer and curriculum designer for OneHope, a global nonprofit ministry devoted to sharing the life-changing message of the Gospel with youth and children worldwide.
To learn more, visit GraceToGrowOn.com or visit the author on Smashwords.
By submitting a review request, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
– Signing up does not guarantee you will receive a review copy.
– To read and review the book within 6 weeks of receiving the book.
– If accepted, you are required to post your honest review to Amazon and send us the direct link. We encourage you to post your review to other sites, including but not limited to, your blog, Goodreads, Barnes & Nobles, Booklikes, Smashwords, LibraryThing, Shelfari, etc.
– Each reader will be allowed only one book at a time. After we receive the link to your review, you may request a new book. This is to help prevent readers from receiving a free copy of the book but not posting a review.
– Your email will be used only to provide you with a review copy and will never be shared with the author and/or publisher
Have you received and read this book through our Review Library? Be sure to fill out and submit THIS FORM to provide us with the link to your review so that you will be eligible to receive more books! You’re welcome to email us the link if you’d prefer.