Title: From Stardust to Babylon
Author: Amanda Bucan
Published: August 24th, 2016
Genre: Memoir /Creative Non-fiction
Formats Available: Mobi, PDF
~ Synopsis ~
Amanda grew up in an impoverished ex-steel town where she endured a lonely and ostracized childhood. Bullied at school she becomes a withdrawn teenager who at sixteen meets her `twin flame` while working in a humble social club. The two quickly embark upon a passionate affair though the relationship is ill-fated from the outset, and Amanda eventually marries someone else.
For nineteen years they live separate lives, until one harrowing day in 2001 Amanda learns via telepathic messages that Simon has died. This activates an astonishing onslaught of paranormal activity which will ultimately change the course of Mesopotamian, Egyptian and Biblical history. With the revelation of a monumental conspiracy, this story brings truth and hope to a troubled world through a universal language that transcends all faiths and all cultures. Journey the road together, awaken to life`s synchronicities and grow in wisdom.
~ About the Author ~
I was born in Northamptonshire in 1964 where I still reside today. I consider myself to be an ordinary person who`s experienced some extraordinary events. A home loving humanitarian at heart with a passion for fairness, equality, and creating a better world.
When I`m not writing I love spending time outdoors communing with nature and observing the wildlife; those inspired moments watching Autumn leaves in lowering sunlight while the birds squabble over their tea, and I munch through several large chunks of dark chocolate washed down with a hot mug of tea. I`m attracted to people from all walks of life who are kind, thoughtful and honest. I enjoy shopping trips and watching TV dramas, including Bates Motel, Downton Abbey and Mr Selfridge, but mostly I love Poldark…. (Well who doesn`t?) Favourite places for a return visit would include Egypt`s Temple of Karnak, (probably the most peaceful place on earth!) The Cairo museum and Italy`s Amalfi coast. I`m also partial to a bracing boat trip across Lake Windermere on route to the little town of Bowness.
By submitting a review request, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
– Signing up does not guarantee you will receive a review copy.
– To read and review the book within 6 weeks of receiving the book.
– If accepted, you are required to post your honest review to Amazon and send us the direct link. We encourage you to post your review to other sites, including but not limited to, your blog, Goodreads, Barnes & Nobles, Booklikes, Smashwords, LibraryThing, Shelfari, etc.
– Each reader will be allowed only one book at a time. After we receive the link to your review, you may request a new book. This is to help prevent readers from receiving a free copy of the book but not posting a review.
– Your email will be used only to provide you with a review copy and will never be shared with the author and/or publisher
Have you received and read this book through our Review Library? Be sure to fill out and submit THIS FORM to provide us with the link to your review so that you will be eligible to receive more books! You’re welcome to email us the link if you’d prefer.