Title: Holly and Ivy
Author: Selah Janel
Genre: Holiday Chick Lit, Sweet Romance
Published: November 30th, 2012
Publisher: Mocha Memoirs Press
Formats Available: ePub, PDF
~ Synopsis ~
After losing her job and her boyfriend, Holly returns to her parents’ farm. Embarrassed and hopeless, she doesn’t expect to bump into a forgotten childhood friend that wasn’t supposed to exist. Ivy is not only a dryad, but she lives in the pine trees Holly’s family grows to sell at Christmas. As the old friends reconnect, Ivy not only shares her strong opinions, but gives Holly a charm that will change both their lives. As days melt into weeks and the seasons change, Holly’s life magically turns around. Christmas not only brings surprises, but a choice for the human woman. What’s more important: stability, success, and love, or keeping a promise to an old friend?
~ About the Author ~
Selah Janel has been blessed with a giant imagination since she was little and convinced that fairies lived in the nearby state park or vampires hid in the abandoned barns outside of town. The many people around her that supported her love of reading and curiosity probably made it worse. Her e-books The Other Man, Holly and Ivy, and Mooner are published through Mocha Memoirs Press. Lost in the Shadows, a collection of short stories celebrating the edges of ideas and the spaces between genres was co-written with S.H. Roddey. Her work has also been included in The MacGuffin, The Realm Beyond, Stories for Children Magazine, The Big Bad: an Anthology of Evil, The Big Bad 2, The Grotesquerie, and Thunder on the Battlefield: Sorcery. Olde School is the first book in her series, The Kingdom City Chronicles, and is published through Seventh Star Press. She likes her music to rock, her vampires lethal, her fairies to play mind games, and her princesses to hold their own.
By submitting a review request, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
– Signing up does not guarantee you will receive a review copy.
– To read and review the book within 6 weeks of receiving the book.
– If accepted, you are required to post your honest review to Amazon and send us the direct link. We encourage you to post your review to other sites, including but not limited to, your blog, Goodreads, Barnes & Nobles, Booklikes, Smashwords, LibraryThing, Shelfari, etc.
– Each reader will be allowed only one book at a time. After we receive the link to your review, you may request a new book. This is to help prevent readers from receiving a free copy of the book but not posting a review.
– Your email will be used only to provide you with a review copy and will never be shared with the author and/or publisher
Have you received and read this book through our Review Library? Be sure to fill out and submit THIS FORM to provide us with the link to your review so that you will be eligible to receive more books! You’re welcome to email us the link if you’d prefer.