Author: LJ Amodeo
Genre: YA Paranormal Romance
Published: May 26th, 2015
Publisher: Crushing Hearts and Black Butterfly Publishing
Age Recommendation: 13+
Formats Available: PDF
~ Synopsis ~
A forbidden love, a sacred bloodline, and a powerful gift, plagues the last remaining descendant with an unspeakable burden and an unforgivable fate.
Seventeen-year-old Elizabeth Anne Morgan is no stranger to the paranormal world. Haunted by voices and visions for most of her young life, she begins to question her sanity as a teen, setting her apart as an outcast in school.
In quatrains and sacred manuscripts, a Chosen One is prophesied, yet Elizabeth does not know she is the descendant of the holiest woman who ever walked the earth. The whispers and cries, meant for her mind only, are those of lost souls pleading to be liberated by the true holder of the key.
In her senior year of high school, Elizabeth meets two strangers, both who know her secret and who turn her world upside down. Meanwhile, her only friend Freddie, loyal, devoted and secretly in love with her, stands quietly in the shadows of her life as she begins to unfold the mystery of who she is destined to become.
~ About the Author ~
L.J. Amodeo was born and raised in Brooklyn, New York. She now lives in Staten Island with her husband, three children and dog. L.J. is a middle school Foreign Language Teacher in Brooklyn. She’s always had a flare for writing, and attended St. John’s University with hopes of someday becoming a journalist. Because of her passion of working with children, L.J. switched majors to become a public school teacher. She always knew that working with children would be her greatest reward and joy. L.J. earned her Master’s Degree in Elementary Education and has had the pleasure of teaching college level Italian in a community college. L.J. first started her writing career on a whim of imagination, subliminal messages, and signs while at Christmas Mass several years ago. A busy mother of three and dedicated teacher, L.J. is enthusiastic about her first novel DESCENDANT. Long hours and many sleepless nights, L.J.’s thoughts are transcribed into this high paced, dark young adult paranormal romance. This epic novel is the first book in hopes of becoming a series.
By submitting a review request, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
– Signing up does not guarantee you will receive a review copy.
– To read and review the book within 6 weeks of receiving the book.
– If accepted, you are required to post your honest review to Amazon and send us the direct link. We encourage you to post your review to other sites, including but not limited to, your blog, Goodreads, Barnes & Nobles, Booklikes, Smashwords, LibraryThing, Shelfari, etc.
– Each reader will be allowed only one book at a time. After we receive the link to your review, you may request a new book. This is to help prevent readers from receiving a free copy of the book but not posting a review.
– Your email will be used only to provide you with a review copy and will never be shared with the author and/or publisher
Have you received and read this book through our Review Library? Be sure to fill out and submit THIS FORM to provide us with the link to your review so that you will be eligible to receive more books! You’re welcome to email us the link if you’d prefer.