Up for Review: City of Angels and Discontent by Sean Overman
Title: City of Angels and Discontent
Author: Sean Overman
Published: November 4th, 2015
Content Warning: Some sexual content
Age Recommendation: 18+
Format Available: PDF
~ Synopsis ~
Colin remembers the words that sent his life spiraling into darkness. “Do you understand what you did? You just hit me!” What is a man to do when he experiences domestic violence? What kind of man does he become? See him heart broken, break hearts and figure out what the hell gives his life meaning in City of Angels and Discontent.
~ About the Author ~
Sean Overman is from Northern, CA. He graduated from San Benito High School and attended Gavilan Community College. He transferred to Cal State Los Angeles and graduated with his Bachelor’s Degree. He worked for 10 years at a non-profit agency, teaching life skills to foster and probation youth, then managing a staff of 26 specialists. When he’s not writing, he hosts podcasts / YouTube videos for AfterBuzzTV.com and produces segments for the after shows.
Visit Sean’s blog!
By submitting a review request, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
– Signing up does not guarantee you will receive a review copy.
– To read and review the book within 6 weeks of receiving the book.
– If accepted, you are required to post your honest review to Amazon and send us the direct link. We encourage you to post your review to other sites, including but not limited to, your blog, Goodreads, Barnes & Nobles, Booklikes, Smashwords, LibraryThing, Shelfari, etc.
– Each reader will be allowed only one book at a time. After we receive the link to your review, you may request a new book. This is to help prevent readers from receiving a free copy of the book but not posting a review.
– Your email will be used only to provide you with a review copy and will never be shared with the author and/or publisher
Have you received and read this book through our Review Library? Be sure to fill out and submit THIS FORM to provide us with the link to your review so that you will be eligible to receive more books! You’re welcome to email us the link if you’d prefer.