Title: Basking in the Light
Author: Saylor Storm
Published: October 6th, 2015
Age Recommendation: 18+
Formats Available: Mobi, ePub
~ Synopsis ~
Ambitious budding reporter, Ellen Singer, grows weary of being alone and pursues a partner through an online dating site; it turns out to be the worst decision of her life.
Disappearing into thin air, Ellen leaves her family and friends to fear the worst. Determined to find the missing journalist, seasoned FBI agent, Arnie Darrow, joins the search in the race against time. Is he able to find Ellen before an untimely demise and does Ellen even want to survive her horrific experience?
~ About the Author ~
Reality becomes fantasy, or is it that imagination turns into real life experience? Saylor Storm is fascinated by how frequently the line between reality and fantasy crosses in her writing practice. She feels that writing novels is an astonishing way to play with something from real life and turning into something fun or playful and sometimes a bit twisted. Her characters all experience real life joy and pain, reinvention, survival and victory. They share the process of evolution and expansion.
The places in her stories take place where she has lived or visited, from the beaches of Malibu to the islands in Fiji and destinations in between, including the monastery in one of her novels. Saylor’s stories reflect her many personal interests including fitness, wine, healthy foods. She’s intrigued by the spiritual world and that of metaphysics.
She hopes the reader is as entertained reading her books as she is writing them. One of Saylor’s many passions is hiking. Readers can enjoy fabulous photos of her treks posted on her Facebook page, author Saylor Storm. She loves hearing from her readers.
By submitting a review request, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
– Signing up does not guarantee you will receive a review copy.
– To read and review the book within 6 weeks of receiving the book.
– If accepted, you are required to post your honest review to Amazon and send us the direct link. We encourage you to post your review to other sites, including but not limited to, your blog, Goodreads, Barnes & Nobles, Booklikes, Smashwords, LibraryThing, Shelfari, etc.
– Each reader will be allowed only one book at a time. After we receive the link to your review, you may request a new book. This is to help prevent readers from receiving a free copy of the book but not posting a review.
– Your email will be used only to provide you with a review copy and will never be shared with the author and/or publisher
Have you received and read this book through our Review Library? Be sure to fill out and submit THIS FORM to provide us with the link to your review so that you will be eligible to receive more books! You’re welcome to email us the link if you’d prefer.