Up for Review: Ground Rules by Renée Swann
Title: Ground Rules
Series: The Lovers Trilogy, Book 1
Author: Renée Swann
Published: December 15th, 2015
Genre: Erotic Romantic Suspense
Content Warning: Light BDSM
Age Recommendation: 18+
Formats Available: Mobi, ePub
~ Synopsis ~
As best friends, Bec and Rob support each other through choppy times; are each other’s confidants and allies. As lovers, they have maintained a steady friends-with-benefits relationship for eleven months, without a hitch. But then Bec’s psycho BDSM-wannabe ex returns, and he will stop at nothing to destroy her perfect little world.
After several failed attempts of trying to win back her heart, Martin’s true colors bleed through. But who is he really after?
Bec and Rob’s friendship is changing—can they keep their benefited friendship from morphing into something else, something they both desire?
Life is never easy for Bec, but it’s about to become considerably worse. And only one person can stop it all. Read on to find out who.
~ About the Author ~
Renée is a full-time writer who lives in Sydney, Australia, with a crazy pooch named Abbey and a boisterous, somersaulting rescue budgie named Kaleb. Her days are spent living in her fictional worlds and consuming way too much caffeine. She has an (unhealthy?) obsession with all things cupcake- and coffee-related plus Kerouac and YA dystopia/fantasy books. Renée can often be found surrounded by books, marathoning crime shows and munching on vegan goodies, on Twitter, Pinterest, or dancing in a rainstorm.
Renée hopes to one day visit Rio and is currently learning Brazilian Portuguese.
Renée Swann is a pen name for Renée Shearer, who also writes young adult fiction as C.J. Hart.
Be sure to visit Renee’s Website!
By submitting a review request, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
– Signing up does not guarantee you will receive a review copy.
– To read and review the book within 6 weeks of receiving the book.
– If accepted, you are required to post your honest review to Amazon and send us the direct link. We encourage you to post your review to other sites, including but not limited to, your blog, Goodreads, Barnes & Nobles, Booklikes, Smashwords, LibraryThing, Shelfari, etc.
– Each reader will be allowed only one book at a time. After we receive the link to your review, you may request a new book. This is to help prevent readers from receiving a free copy of the book but not posting a review.
– Your email will be used only to provide you with a review copy and will never be shared with the author and/or publisher
Have you received and read this book through our Review Library? Be sure to fill out and submit THIS FORM to provide us with the link to your review so that you will be eligible to receive more books! You’re welcome to email us the link if you’d prefer.