~ Schedule ~
Lord of the Flies: Fitness for Writers by Ace Antonio Hall:
- April 17th – Jaidis @ Juniper Grove (Spotlight)
- April 18th – Jennifer @ Phenomenal Reviews (Spotlight)
- April 19th – Erica @ RoxburyBooks (Spotlight)
- April 20th – Kristy @ Keep Calm and Write On (Spotlight)
- April 21st – Lorana @ Two Heartbeats (Spotlight)
- April 24th – Maia @ The Silver Dagger Scriptorium (Spotlight)
- April 25th – Carol @ Star Angels Reviews (Spotlight)
- April 26th – Melissa @ EskieMama Reads & Dragon Lady Reads (Excerpt)
- April 27th – R. Bashir @ Book Love (Book Review)
- April 27th – Stacey @ Books, Dreams, Life (Spotlight)
- April 28th – Michelle @ Bookaholic Banter (Book Review)
- May 1st – Kelly @ Kelly Smith Reviews (Spotlight)
- May 2nd – Jennifer @ Dandelions Inspired (Book Review)
- May 2nd – Elisha @ Rainy Day Reviews (Spotlight)
- May 3rd – Rainne @ Just Books (Spotlight)
- May 4th – Dee @ The Reading Spot (Spotlight)
- May 5th – Amber @ The Wonderings of One Person (Spotlight)
- May 8th – Lisette @ Lisette’s Writers’ Chateau (Guest Post)
- May 9th – James @ Stories to Tell (Book Review)
- May 10th – Val @ Val’s Musings (Spotlight)
- May 11th – Melissa @ Melissa Book Buzz (Spotlight)
- May 12th – Janet @ Teatime and Books (Spotlight)
~ About the Book ~
Title: Lord of the Flies: Fitness for Writers
Author: Ace Antonio Hall
Published: April 25th, 2017
Publisher: Omnium Gatherum
~ Synopsis ~
I’m not letting age change me, I’m changing the way I age.
Lord of the Flies: Fitness for Writers will show you how to take a day-by-day approach to living a healthier lifestyle. You’ll learn how to unleash hidden energies that can alleviate stress and disease in your life and improve concentration. Finding time to be more active can help you overcome writer’s block and procrastination caused by fatigue. Starting today, you are on your way to doing just that! By adding just fifteen to thirty minutes of physical activities to your day, you not only add years to your life and lower the risk of many common health problems, you’ll improve your focus and concentration and make your mind sharper.
~ About the Author ~
Ace Antonio Hall (born July 4th, 1966) is an American urban fantasy and horror writer. He is best known as the creator of Sylva Slasher, a teenage zombie slasher who also raises the dead for police investigations, which includes novels and short story collections. He was born in New York, but grew up in Jacksonville, Florida with his grandmother, Sula G. Wells. He is the youngest son of artist and jazz songwriter, Christopher Hall and RN Alice Hall (Thomas). A former Director of Education for NYC schools and the Sylvan Learning Center, Hall earned a BFA from Long Island University. While teaching English, he studied to be a certified ACE personal trainer with the Equinox Fitness Club one summer, but never pursued it professionally. Hall currently lives in Los Angeles with his bonsai named Bonnie.
2017 Upcoming Signings, Panels and Appearances:
April 22nd, Sisters in Crime’s Capitol Crimes Writer’s workshop, Sacramento, CA
April 23rd, LATFOB, USC campus, CA
April 25th book release of Lord of the Flies: Fitness for Writers, Worldwide Release
April 25th World Premiere of 24 Cali Fitness music video featuring Shanti Lowry and Ace Antonio Hall
April 25th Launch of the Fitness4Writers fitness website
April 27th, 28th, 29th Horror Writer’s Association’s StokerCon, Queen Mary, Long Beach, CA
See the schedules of the particular writing conferences for times of Ace Antonio Hall’s panels, signing and appearances.
~ Excerpt ~
You want to feel better, and everything you’ve tried has not had the results you expect. Perhaps, you want to look better as you age or, while you’re young, you want to be the best that you can be. This book can help you. If you’re an author or you work at a computer, you may sit for half of your day only getting up to make another pot of coffee, grab something to snack on, or to use the bathroom. In other words, you spend most of your time being inactive. Heck, it’s no wonder after you’re done, all you want to do is sleep or veg out in front of the TV.
I went from a pot-bellied two hundred ten pound, thirty-eight-inch waist semislob to a fit-bodied one hundred sixty-four pound, twenty-nine inch waist semistud, but it wasn’t easy. It wasn’t hard, either. It was a process, a slow one. I didn’t rush; I just stayed persistent and created a new lifestyle that was focused on feeling better and dealing with stress more easily.
Talk about late bloomer. I can’t believe it. At fifty, I’ve never felt and looked better! The purpose of this book is to show you how to take a day-by-day approach to living a healthier lifestyle. How amazing will it be to unleash hidden energies that can alleviate stress and disease in your life? You will even have more energy to write! Literally, being more active can help you overcome writer’s block and procrastination caused by fatigue.
~ Giveaways ~
Stay You & Happy Reading,