~ Schedule ~
- Jaidis @ Juniper Grove
- Melissa @ Melissa’s Book Buzz
- Amber @ The Wonderings of One Person
- Laurie @ Laurie’s Paranormal Thoughts and Reviews
- Angela @ I Feel the Need, The Need to Read
- Ethan @ One Guy’s Guide to Good Reads
- Erin @ The Reader’s Hollow
- Mikky @ Nocturnal Predators Review
- Sue @ Promoting Authors with Read Along with Sue
- Sarah @ One Curvy Blogger
- Candy @ Book Butterfly in Dreamland
- Tobi @ Forget the Housework, I’m Reading
- Rania @ Urania’s Distractions
- Tamara @ The Avid Book Collector
- Vicky @ Deal Sharing Aunt
- Day @ Day Parker
- Lisa and Sarah @ Girls With Books
- Martina @ The Room Behind the Bookcase
- CCAM @ Mythical Books
- Amber G. @ Lady Amber’s Book Reviews
- Tracey @ Day Reader Reviews
- Tiffany @ Gothic Moms Reviews
~ About the Book ~
Series: The Creatura Series #1
Author: Nely Cab
Published: May 12th, 2015
Publisher: Clean Teen Publishing
Genre: YAm Paranormal Romance
Age Recommendation: 13+
~ Synopsis ~
Isis can control her dreams. Or she could—until recently. The creature in her nightmares has been haunting her for months. As if being dumped wasn’t bad enough, now she dreads going to sleep. She decides to confront the creature and win back some of her peace; only, she finds that he’s not a monster and he’s not a dream. A sacrifice for love, a shocking discovery and a jealous ex-boyfriend blur the lines between reality and dreams, making it hard to tell who the real monsters are. Who would’ve known…that sometimes love is lethal?
~ About the Author ~
Nely Cab is a Writer of stuff, a Master Coffee Drinker, a Food Maker & Eater, an Imaginary World Conqueror, and an Air Breather. She talks to herself—a lot—in her South Texas home while she plots stories about fantasy worlds and sips coffee from a pitcher. She’s known for cooking far too much food and has a tendency to overdo…well, everything. It is rumored that she is fabulous. Nely Cab is the best-selling author of the Creatura series.
~ Excerpt ~
“Why can’t you believe that I am real?” he asked. “Because you’re not. Look at you with your golden skin andwings, wearing a skirt. How can I believe you’re real?” “I can prove it.”
“Oh, yeah? I dare you.”
“Do you, now?” David raised his brow.
“Double dare. And you should wear a skirt that looks more like pants for the occasion.”
“Your clever quips are very delightful, my lovely. Are you positively sure about this?”
“I’ve been waiting for this for three months.” I crossed my arms over my chest. “Bring it on.”
“Very well. But I have to warn you, I’m quite the competitor.”
“Then there should be a prize for the winner to make it more interesting.”
“You’re proposing a wager?” I nodded.
“If I win, you’ll leave my dreams forever,” I said. He gazed at me for a moment. Maybe it was just my imagination, but I thought I saw a trace of a grin on his face.
“If I should win, you will believe me when I say I’m not a dream,” David said.
“If you say so,” I snickered. “I guess this is goodbye since I’ll be winning.” “And…” he said
“And…you will never again come here.”
“Okay,” I said. “Fair enough.”
“And…” he said again.
“That’s too many ‘ands’.”
“And…” he continued, “I bid you not farewell, but good morrow.”
David tipped his head as he disappeared, leaving behind a cloud of golden dust.
~ About the Publisher ~
~ Giveaway ~
Stay You & Happy Reading,