Title: The Haunting
Series: The Demon’s Grave #3
Author: E.M. MacCallum
Genre: Urban Fantasy
Published: August 13th, 2015
Content Warning: Language, Sexual Innuendos, Minor Gore & Violence.
Age Recommendation: 17+
Formats Available: Mobi, ePub
You can request a copy of book 1, The Demon’s Grave, HERE.
You can request a copy of book 2, Midnight Ruling, HERE.
~ Synopsis ~
One by one, they are losing the battle.
With the shock of death ringing in their ears, the group has to face one final test.
The Challenge is a classic haunted house and the creatures within are out to twist truths and reveal dark secrets.
Nora has to overcome her strange familiarity with the Demon’s Grave as well as her infatuation with the demonic overlord, Damien. But, not everyone wants her there, and she could end up fighting for more than just her friend’s freedom.
~ About the Author ~
E.M. loves long walks through bookstores, Disney, horror movies/books, anything supernatural, and researching random facts about history and sharks, which are mutually exclusive from each other. She lives beside a lake in the Canadian wilderness with internet access, her husband, an Akita/Lab & two crazy kitties.
“The Demon’s Grave” trilogy will be out in 2015
“Zombie-Killer Bill” novella will be re-released 2015
If you’d like to know more, please visit: www.emmaccallum.com
By submitting a review request, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
– Signing up does not guarantee you will receive a review copy.
– To read and review the book within 6 weeks of receiving the book.
– If accepted, you are required to post your honest review to Amazon and send us the direct link. We encourage you to post your review to other sites, including but not limited to, your blog, Goodreads, Barnes & Nobles, Booklikes, Smashwords, LibraryThing, Shelfari, etc.
– Each reader will be allowed only one book at a time. After we receive the link to your review, you may request a new book. This is to help prevent readers from receiving a free copy of the book but not posting a review.
– Your email will be used only to provide you with a review copy and will never be shared with the author and/or publisher
Have you received and read this book through our Review Library? Be sure to fill out and submit THIS FORM to provide us with the link to your review so that you will be eligible to receive more books! You’re welcome to email us the link if you’d prefer.