Archived – The Rogue King by Aldrea Alien
~ Schedule ~
The Rogue King by Aldrea Alien:
- Jaidis @ Juniper Grove
- Laurie @ Laurie’s Thoughts and Reviews
- Pia @ So Many Books, Here’s Mine
- CCAM @ Mythical Books
- Deborah @ Written By Deb
- Jessica @ Jess’s Book Blog
- Dafeenah @ Indie Designz
- Marissa @ Musings of a Fantasy Lover’s Life
- Sara @ One More Chapter
- Sam @ Crazy Book Reviews
- Denise @ Rantings of a Closet Vamp Princess
- Rania @ Urania’s Distractions
- Sabrina @ Sabrina’s Paranormal Palace
- Terrie @ Obsession Is A Book
- Christy @ Christy’s Written Word of Love
- Elizabeth @ Elizabeth Delana Rosa Blog
- Lexi @ Book Bliss
- Susan @ Cruising Susan Book Reviews
- Cianna @ Sunshine and Mountains Book Reviews
- Jamie @ My Journeys Into Pure Imagination
- Brenda @ Brenda’s Book Beat
- Erica @ Who You Callin A Book Whore
- Ariana @ Mommy’s Late Night Book-up
- Kim @ Kim’s Book Blog
- Dawn @ Dawn’s Reading Nook
- Margaret @ Literary Chanteuse 2
~ About the Book ~
Title: The Rogue King
Series: The Rogue King Saga Book # 1
Author: Aldrea Alien
Expected Publication: February 22nd, 2014
Word Count: 62,000
Content Warning: Violence, Sex
Recommended Age: 16+
~ Synopsis ~
Outside is dangerous.
Such is the warning Koral has heard for twelve years. Born a product of genetic manipulation, he knows little else of the world beyond the steel walls of his home.
But when fate gives him the choice between certain death and the unknown, there’s no question in what he must choose. And he is about to find out the sands he must brave are full of more than mere monsters.
Providing the desert doesn’t kill him first.
This is a world ruled by instinct, where innocence is drowned in blood. Here, men are offered up to the great Serpent God, Lorric, only to emerge as the most feared killers on the planet: The Rogues.
With the god’s sights set on turning Koral into a legend, he must sacrifice himself to survive and be reborn as… The Rogue King
~ About the Author ~
Born and raised in New Zealand, Aldrea Alien lives on a small farm with her family, including a menagerie of animals. Since discovering a love of writing at the age of twelve, she hasn’t found an ounce of peace from the characters plaguing her mind.
Facebook | Twitter | GoodReads | Blog
Stay You & Happy Reading,