Juniper Grove Book Solutions is excited to share with you the review library! We’ve recently made some changes to how our program works so please be sure to read them below:
~ For Book Reviewers ~
By requesting a review copy from an author, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
– Commenting does not guarantee you will receive a review copy. Authors may choose reviewers at their discretion.
– To read and review the book within 6 weeks of receiving the book.
– If accepted, you are required to post your honest review to a book site. We encourage you to post your review to sites, including but not limited to, your blog, Amazon, Goodreads, Barnes & Nobles, Booklikes, etc.
– Please only request copies of books that you think you’ll enjoy. Also, do not request more than you can read in the given timeframe.
– While we do not prevent you from posting negative reviews, we do ask that you keep your reviews constructive.
~ For Authors ~
If you’re an author and are looking for honest reviews, please consider taking advantage of our review library. Our review library allows readers to request a review copy of your book in exchange for an honest review.
By post that your book is available for review, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
– All books must have a digital format available. We encourage you to send a mobi format directly to the reader’s Kindle for extra security but the choice is yours. If you’d like to offer print copies, you are responsible for all shipping costs.
– Accepting readers is your responsibility. If a reader comments on your post but you do not want to provide a review copy to them, you have the right to do so without notice/explanation.
– Readers will read and review the book on their own time. They are required to post the review within six weeks of receiving the book.
– All reviews will be honest and are not guaranteed to be positive. If a negative review is received, do not comment/reply to the reviewer. Unfortunately, your book will not be for everyone.
– All readers are required to post their review to a book site of some sort. It is up to their discretion which site they choose, but most post on sites like Goodreads, Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Booklikes, etc.
–The number of readers that request your book and post a review is not guaranteed. While we will do everything we can to promote your book, we can’t force readers to request a copy or follow through with posting a review. Please note that we do try to monitor our readers and if they are found accepting review copies but not posting reviews, they will no longer be allowed to use our program.
– It is your responsibility to update any changes to your book while it is available in our library.
The books below are always available in our program. You can learn more about the books below, and their authors, by clicking on the cover. New books are constantly being added so be sure to check the #JGBSReviewLibrary Facebook to find your next great read!